The tour to Pamukkale is in great demand among tourists from different countries, because it is here that the world-famous white-blue calcium terraces and thermal springs are located. They have a healing effect on the human body. The one-day Pamukkale tour includes visits to factories, a wine cellar, the Cleopatra Pool and many other attractions. In this ancient city of the Denizli province tourists can relax and obtain a very informative historical overview.
First tourists are picked up from hotels. During the trip to Pamukkale (by the way, in translation from the Turkish language the name means «cotton castle») the bus will make a stop, so that people can have breakfast. Directly from Belek you will be accompanied by a professional guide who will focus on the history and attractions of the ancient city.
The main part of the tour begins with a visit to two factories – Textile and Onyx. In the first location, hundreds of different bedding sets will be presented to the tourists. You can not only visit the factory, but also buy quality textile products. The next site is also of great interest. At the Onyx factory, tourists will be shown the process of making small statues from this mineral. Masters are skilled in processing natural stone mined in different places of the world. Here you can buy onyx jewelry, vases, dishes and creative souvenirs.
After a tasty lunch in a buffet style in the restaurant you can visit the ancient city of Hierapolis. The amphitheatre here will make a great impression on you. Next you will see the main peculiarity of Pamukkale – terraces of travertine. The thermal springs here are good for the human body. Therefore, spend your free time and dive several times. Especially since the water in the thermal springs is warm enough, adults as well as children can bathe there.
The snow white travertines are located in several levels, allowing for a little experimentation with photographs.
There is another thermal spring in Pamukkale, the Cleopatra Pool. It is said that the Egyptian queen herself used to bathe in the waters here. As soon as you dive into the water, you have hundreds of fun bubbles wrapped around your body. The Cleopatra Pool, as well as the terraces of travertine, is considered to be a healing source.
Next tourists are offered some free time. For example, you can visit a hot Spring called Karahayit. Visiting the fruit wine cellar of the region is a mandatory part of the one-day programme. You taste a flavour drink. And, of course, you can take the wine with you. The tour is over, and the return trip to Belek is ahead. You will be transferred back to your hotel as soon as the tour program is completed.
– Multiple sources of healing;
– A possibility to take cool photographs of calcium terraces;
– A historical tour;
– The tour lasts for one day – no extra charge for the hotel room;
– The tour will be enjoyed by everyone, adults and children alike.
You can book a fascinating and informative tour right now completing the enquiry form on our website. Please leave a request with you contact details as well as the exact number of people. It will be processed in a few minutes. Then a company manager will contact you to discuss the cost and time when you can take this unforgettable tour.
• Stop for breakfast in the mountains;
• Walk on a yacht near the sunken city + stop for swimming;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant (buffet);
• Visit to the Icon Center;
• Visit to the “Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker”, pilgrimage to the sarcophagus;
• Visit to the “Ancient City of Peace” (Roman Theater and Lycian Rock Tombs);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to Pamukkale
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Entrance ticket to the Cleopatra Pool Church (Optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.