Suluada Island attracts travelers from all over the world to Turkey. It is a great opportunity to take a boat trip during the tour, to sunbathe and swim in the crystal-clear water of local bays, as well as to admire the beauty of local nature. The route starts by boarding a bus near the hotel, which takes tourists to the Adrasan Port.
Then you have to board a two-deck boat and go on a short but exciting journey. The boat will stop several times, giving the opportunity to swim. Arriving on Suluada Island is only a half of the route, as you will be returning to the hotel enjoying not less spectacular scenery on the way back.
Turkey is a country with very beautiful landscapes and a mild climate, and Suluadais a great example which demonstrates its fascinating territory to tourists. On the way to this natural attraction one can admire crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea, which is replaced by azure turquoise color in the distance. The arrival to the island is the main highlight of the trip.
The stop is supposed to be on one of three beaches, but above all, you will appreciate the transparency of the water where the whole world of underwater inhabitants is clearly visible. Upon arrival, tourists will have a break and take photos.
It is not a problem to find good scenery here. Everywhere you look, there will be a bright background, astounding by its beauty. After swimming, the tourists return to the boat to have lunch.
After having a meal, the journey will continue to Akseki bay, which is notable for its small grotto. It is here that the boat will dock, giving the tourists an opportunity to satisfy their research interests themselves.
This cave is called the cave of love, as there is a corresponding legend to be told by the guide. The water inside the grotto is slightly cooler than outside due to the underwater currents dominating in this area.
Once acquainted with this natural attraction, the boat will take the return trip.
During this tour one has to wonder how it occured that such natural beauty has remained intact. There are no hotels or other buildings, including luxury resorts. Tourists are left alone with exotic nature.
The reason is that the Caretta-caretta turtles, which are found on the territory of the Aegean coast and, more recently, Antalya, lay eggs here. These reptiles are on the edge of extinction. Therefore, the construction of any facilities, including tourist ones, is prohibited.
This combination of circumstances will allow tourists to visit the island of Suluadafor many more years, with the possibility of privacy with nature untouched by man. Taking this boat trip from Kemer you can personally appreciate the beauty of the Turkish landscapes and swim in crystal clear water.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Departure from the port of Adrasan
• Stop at a bay on the island of Sulu hell for swimming
• Lunch on the yacht
• Stop near the Maldives bay for swimming
• Stop near Akseki Bay for swimming
• Tea break
• Arrival at the port of Adrasan
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Yacht trip
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.