If you are a true adventurer, flying a gyrocopter is a great idea of active rest. Our company will help you with this unique tour. Leave your enquiry and prepare for an adrenaline boost. During the flight you will see the popular sights of Kemer and the Mediterranean Sea from the height of a bird’s flight.
On the scheduled day the tourists will take a comfortable minibus directly from the hotel entrance. The take-off place is the Kirish village, located only 10 kilometers from Kemer. The transfer will take less than 15 minutes.
The experienced pilots will meet tourists on the runway, conduct the briefing and answer all questions. The Turkish laws are very strict, so you can be sure that:
– Pilots are fully licensed;
– Aircraft is in excellent technical condition;
– The routes have been agreed with the civil aviation authorities.
You don’t have to be afraid of flying. The gyrocopter is one of the safest aircrafts. You’ve never heard of this kind of transport, have you? A small aircraft, also known as an autogyro or a gyroplane, looks like a helicopter. The engine moves a rear propeller that pushes the plane forward. When the gyro is moving, the air naturally passes through its blades, providing support in the air. Even if the engine fails, the gyro can be safely landed. In addition, the autogyro flies at a low speed, making it ideal for a quiet trip along the surrounding area.
After completing the safety briefing, the tourist is given a helmet, glasses, and headphones. One passenger and one pilot will be in the gyrocopter. Prepare to enjoy spectacular views and conquer the sky. The estimated duration of the flight is 30 minutes. Remember to take pictures and videos.
The moment of descent for landing will also be remembered for life! An autogyro will be free to fly over the beautiful beaches of the Turkish riviera. There will be a bus or car waiting on the ground to take you back to the hotel.
Other features of the tour:
– Children over 6 years are allowed on board;
– Small children and accompanying people can come to the runway and record take-off and video landing;
– In order to feel comfortable, it is best to wear a comfortable tracksuit, without any restriction of movement, shoes without heels;
– Since weather can be unpredictable, a flight can be canceled. In such a case, the company offers a different date or refunds the full cost of the tour;
– We have a panoramic roof in a gyro – don’t forget a sunscreen and water.
We invite our customers to choose their own time of departure. You can see a sunrise or a sunset in the sky. There are no crowds of strangers, you can book a gyro in Kemer only for yourself. Allow yourself a truly elite holiday full of emotions and adrenaline. The impressions of the flight will be remembered for a long time.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.