Please note that beverages are not included in the excursion price, so you will have to buy them additionally. You also might need some cash to cover personal expenses. For example, an additional yacht trip is offered, which will cost $5 per person.
It is one of the largest cities on the Mediterranean coast with a population of over a million people. This city can be seen as a unique combination of old and modern Turkey. There is a great number of historical monuments that have survived nowadays.
The bus picks up the guests from the hotel at nine o’clock a.m. This is when the journey to Antalya begins. We advise you to take a camera and some money to buy souvenirs.
It is important to understand that Antalya was originally a Roman city, but later it became Byzantine one. Then the Ottoman era started. All these historical periods have been felt here since the first minutes of the walk, and the walls of the building seem to be filled with ancient history.
On the top of the old town, you can walk next to the ruins. There is also Hadrian’s gate nearby. Surprisingly, it was built in 130 AD, but it is very well preserved. The building is richly decorated with floral motifs and has a unique exterior.
Afterwards it is proposed to proceed to the city square where the clock tower is located. It was built here during the reign of Abdul Hamid II. If you look around, you can see dozens of ancient statues in perfect condition.
The final part of the excursion is a cableway leading to Mount Tünektepe where tourists can enjoy the beauty of the city from the height of a bird’s flight. Even local people often go to picnics there. The return journey will not be dull, as there will be a stop at the Düden Waterfalls, where you can take dozens of colorful photos. The waterfalls are 42 meters high and their beauty fascinates. This excursion will allow you to discover many interesting places and get a lot of unforgettable emotions.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Cable car to Mount Tunektepe;
• Visit to the park and the Lower Duden waterfall;
• Walked on a yacht;
• Lunch in Kaleici;
• Visiting Kaleici (Old Town) – free time;
• Visit to the bazaar;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket for the cable car and waterfall
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Boat trip (Optional
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.