The Istanbul tour from Kemer brings tourists to the best attractions of Turkey’s largest city, formerly Constantinople. It is one of the best resorts in the country and is culturally, historically and economically important.
The excursion across Istanbul starts with its main square, Ahmedi or Sultanahmet, in honor of the mosque located here. The name of the Hippodrome is ancient since chariot races have been held on this territory many centuries ago, and from the 15th century there were fairs and other entertainments.
There are many objects in the area worthy of attention:
– Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet).
– The obelisk of Theodosius (Egyptian) is a 4-sided granite monolith 25 m high in the form of a pyramid with a square base. It was brought from Egypt, and was erected in the end of IV century in honor of pharaoh Thutmosis III.
– The serpent column is part of an antique sacrificial tripod made of bronze, dating back to BC. It used to be decorated with three snake heads. One of them is displayed in the local archaeological museum.
– The German Fountain is a gift from Kaiser Wilhelm II to the Ottoman Empire. The structure is made in the form of an 8-angle gazebo in a neo-byzantine style.
– The Obelisk of Constantine is a Byzantine monument of the 10th century, which is partially destroyed.
The Sultanahmet is the main mosque in Istanbul. The mosque was called blue one since the blue handmade tiles were used in the decoration.
The mosque was built in the early 17th century, combining Byzantine style and Ottoman classics. It has 6 minarets, the dome above the central hall is 43 m high and 23.5 m wide. The building accommodates almost 10,000 people.
Aya Sofia Cathedral was founded in 324, and since 2020 it is a mosque. Built in Byzantine style, it remained the largest Christian temple for over a millennium. The cathedral has a magnificent interior decoration.
The Topkapi Palace was the main Ottoman Palace until the middle of the 19th century. Today, this palace with the park complex is one of the largest museums in the world. Its area is over 70 hectares, and the number of available exhibits has exceeded 65,000 items – the entire collection is 10 times larger. The palace consists of four separate courtyards surrounded by a wall.
This place in the old town is also called the Spice Market. It is only bigger than the Grand Bazaar. The Egyptian market is one of the best places to go shopping:
– Dozens of shops;
– A wide range of spices, tea, herbs, sweets, textiles, dishes, souvenirs, gold and silver.
It works daily in any season except the Republic Day (29 October).
A guide helps not be lost in this splendour and turmoil.
The Bosphorus divides Europe and Asia Minor, connecting the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea. A boat trip along the strait makes it possible to combine sightseeing and integration with nature. In any weather you get excellent photos.
You can order a tour to Istanbul on our website. There is a shuttle service from the hotels to the airport and back with breakfast and dinner on board as well as lunch in the traditional Turkish restaurant.
• Transfer from the hotel;
✔ Transfer from and to Antalya airport
✔ Transfer from and to Istanbul Airport
✔ Airplane ticket Antalya-Istanbul and Istanbul-Antalya
✔ Entrance ticket to Sultan Ahmed Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Hagia Sophia Mosque
✔ Entrance ticket to Topkapi Palace
✔ Guide service
✔ Yacht tour on the Bosphorus
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion[:]
• Excursion to Istanbul, paid in advance – 100%
• Payment in advance, not on the day of the event, as the plane ticket is redeemed
• Payment is made online or to a representative in your area
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.