Kemer Scuba Diving: Discover magnificent underwater world with colourful fishes and spectacular coral reefs at the dive sites around beautiful bays near Kemer. Enjoy the services of professional diving guides with training for beginners.
Kemer offers excellent diving opportunities with clear turquoise sea, flora and fauna, and most of the bays that can only be reached by boat from the sea. Kemer is one of the most important diving centers in the south of Antalya in the Mediterranean region with its variable coastal structure, ancient anthers, shipwrecks, reefs and caves.
Scuba Diving in Kemer.
Kemer, which has a rich Mediterranean community, also has fish species belonging to the Red Sea. You will love Scuba Diving by Boat in Kemer so much! You will be amazed of underwater world of blue waters of Kemer!
The water temperature is 30 degrees in January from 19 degrees in January.
For everybody: the best way to discover how to scuba dive is to try it yourself and this full-day excursion in the turqoise waters of Kemer gives amazing opportunities for beginners and seasoned divers alike.
Kemer is a perfect area for your first underwater breath as it boasts warm and clean water. There are no any dangerous animals and the experienced instructors are attentive to your needs. Scuba Diving in Kemer.
The laws regulating underwater activities are very strict in Turkey, and all these details provide high levels of safety and service. Try your first Scuba diving in Turkey: you will be very satisfied of it.
Children under 14 years old are prohibited of scuba diving in Turkey. Children can join the tour without scuba diving (payable). They can snorkel and swimming from the diving boat.
Non-divers! Sun-seekers and snorkelers are welcome on board. A spacious sun deck is all yours! Swim at your ease, and use our complementary masks and fins for snorkeling. Who knows, maybe you’ll be tempted to give scuba diving a try on your next day out!
Attention: Children under 14 years old are prohibited of scuba diving in Turkey. Children can join the tour without scuba diving (payable).
The diving can not be done at every sea but at some suitable places only and at the sites which are permitted by authorities. Diving site can be changed without prior notice.
For some beginners the duration might be shorter than 40 minutes.
The Basic level swimming skills are required for Scuba Diving.
Please bring towel and extra clothes to change.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Briefing on the yacht, delivery of the necessary equipment;
• 2 dives, 45 minutes each;
• Return to the hotel.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Instructor services
✔ Snorkeling gear
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.