If you’re on holiday in Kemer, you can take Pamukkale and Lake Salda Tour. The proposed tour is interesting as it includes visits to numerous historical locations. Some wellness procedures are also offered.
The tour starts early in the morning, so it will be necessary to sacrifice a bit of sleep and quality of night rest. A modern bus will be delivered to the hotel early in the morning. An English-speaking guide will meet you and explain how the next few hours of your trip will go.
The number of places to visit is large enough. The stops are planned in such a way that the guests have enough time to study the terrain and take memorable photos.
The cost of the tour includes:
– Round-trip transfer;
– a ticket;
– two meals a day;
– English Language Guide services;
– the insurance.
It is important to mention that beverages are covered additionally, as well as other personal expenses. You can also buy a $15 ticket to the Cleopatra Swimming Pool. It is desirable to have swimming wear, sunglasses and sunscreen.
This is what tourists call Lake Salda. It has a white bottom and the water is turquoise-colored. Being here, it’s hard to believe you’re actually still in Turkey. It is worth mentioning that the lake was opened to tourists not long ago, so many experienced travellers have not visited it before. This is a great opportunity to explore the unique history and beauty of this place.
If you like to walk through the ruins of old towns, it is absolutely necessary to get acquainted with this location. Thousands of tourists come here every year to take a closer look at unique historical monuments. The old town is close to Pamukkale, that’s why many tourists have already visited the area. Even if you’ve been here before, you’ll find a lot of interesting things in the future.
Remarkably, «Pamukkale» is translated as «Cotton Castle», however there is also an ancient legend that confirms this name. It was formerly inhabited by titans who were picking up cotton. It subsequently became hard and started turning into huge rocks. Today they are called travertines.
Tourists are also invited to visit the unique pool with mineral water. According to the legend Cleopatra herself was a frequent guest here and liked taking wellness baths.
The unique feature of this amphitheatre is that it has a capacity of 25,000 spectators and has been perfectly preserved to this day. During many centuries fascinating performances were held here, and nowadays tourists can get acquainted with the monument of the ancient architecture.
• Departure from the hotel;
• Stop for breakfast;
• Visit to the Salda lake;
• Stop for lunch at a restaurant (buffet, drinks extra charge);
• Arrival at “Pamukkale” – visit to Hierapolis, Travertine terraces, Cleopatra’s pool, Karahait Hot Spring – Free time;
• Departure from the territory;
• Stop for dinner at a restaurant (buffet, drinks extra charge);
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✔ Entrance ticket to Pamukkale
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
✘ Entrance ticket to the Cleopatra Pool Church (Optional)
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.