We offer an unforgettable two-day tour to Cappadocia from Istanbul. Each day of the tour has got its own special features. You will enjoy all key attractions in the company of a professional English-speaking guide. The price will include a round-trip bus transfer, guiding service and hotel accommodation. You don’t have to wait in line and pay extra sums for the exciting trip.
The bus takes tourists from the hotel in Istanbul to the bus station, where you go to Cappadocia. The first day of the tour is called the «Red Tour». You will have a stop immediately at the Fortress of Uchhisar, which looks like a giant anthill. There is an open-air museum, with roads leading to a large citadel.
Then you will visit the famous rose valley and the rock church of John the Baptist, located in the village of Chavushin. The local people will treat you with delicious food and hospitality. After that, you will go to a prestigious Turkish restaurant for a full lunch.
The second part of the day will start with a visit to Avanos, which is considered the center of weaving and pottery in Turkey. You will see how the famous eastern carpets are spinned. In a souvenir shop you can buy a «freshly baked» pot for memory.
The next stop is the Fairy Valley in Pashabag. Stone formations from a distance resemble huge human figures. You will see the same sculptures in the valley of Devrent. But the most powerful impressions will be made by the world-wide famous «Three Beauties» located in Urgup. The legend says that stone pillars are frozen figures of three powerful ancient Greek goddesses: Aphrodite, Hera and Athena.
The second day of the tour is called the «Green Tour», because you will spend most of the time in the fresh air. And it will start with a visit to the underground city of Kaimakli. There are about 200 such sites in Cappadocia. But it is Kaimakli that attracts plenty of tourists, because there are about 100 tunnels and many other interesting objects. Some of the exhibits date back to Hittite times.
Then according to the tour schedule it is planned:
– to walk to Ihlari Canyon on foot at the distance of 4 kilometres;
– to have a delicious lunch in a Turkish restaurant;
– to attend the Ala Church, which is considered a monument of outstanding Byzantine architecture;
– to visit the Pigeon Valley;
– to attend the Stone Workshop.
Before you leave, go to the museum and the Fortress of Uchisar. Make sure you take advantage of your free time to wander around. If you’re lucky, climb the canyon to see the citadel and the paths to it from the height. The view is spectacular!
The Cappadocia tour will bring a lot of positive emotions. You can explore the city on your own in the evening, take a hot-air balloon ride, visit one of the night festivals, and walk around the neighborhood. All these activities can be done in the framework of the amazing two-day tour. You can order it right now, leaving an enquiry on our site.
• Foot of Uchisar Fortress
• Open-air museum
• Visit of the rose valley and rock church of St. John
• Baptist in the village of Chavushin
• Lunch at a Turkish restaurant
• Visit to Avanos – the center of pottery and carpet weaving
• Fairy Valley in Pasabag
• Devrent Valley
• A trip to Urgup, where the symbol of Cappadocia “Three Beauties” is located
• Underground city of Kaymakli
• Canyon Yhlara, walking tour 4 km
• Lunch at a Turkish restaurant
• Ala Church
• Dove Valley
• Workshop of stones
• Fortress Uchisar
• Free time
• Transfer to Istanbul.
✔️ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔️ Air-conditioned bus
✔️ Hotel accommodation 1 night
✔️ Guide services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.