The thermal springs of Yalova date back to the Byzantine Empire. Many pools, baths and saunas were built at that time. However, during the Ottoman era, the Yalova springs were not significant, as the Sultans preferred to spend their leisure elsewhere. But in the 21st century, the resort near Istanbul regained its popularity. Tourists come from all over the world, because the thermal water here heals all sorts of diseases. Therefore, the trip is primarily valuable from a medical point of view.
The Yalova resort is situated on the coast of the Marmara Sea. From Istanbul it is about an hour by express train. Having arrived in the cosy town, you will immediately appreciate its hospitality. Accompanied by a professional guide you will go to the famous hammam «Kursunlu» which was built 1700 years ago. At the beginning of the 20th century, during the reign of Sultan Abdulhamit the hammam was restored. Nowadays, it includes:
– A large outdoor swimming pool with modern design;
– The Valide bath, which dates back to the time of Emperor Constantine, has separate sections for women and men;
– The Roman marble baths, which are perfect for family leisure.
– A special thermal pool with a temperature of 38 degrees.
Then the tourists will take turns to visit the saunas, open and closed pools. All facilities are located close to the city centre, so your trip to the iconic sites will not take long. Then tourists will wait for a tasty lunch. Make sure you taste the national cuisine, which is famous all over the world.
After lunch you will go to the mansion of Atatürk. From this mansion «the father of the Turkish nation» went for treatment in hot thermal springs. Now the object is a museum house in which one can see the personal belongings of a great leader. Atatürk spent plenty of time in Yalova and considered the resort his favourite destination.
1. A budget trip to one of the most unusual resorts in the world.
2. Some of the springs are located in the mountain gorge, where wonderful views of the Marmara Sea are visible. That means you will take memorable pictures.
3. Safe water temperature for bathing. It is recommended to adults and children.
4. Wellness rest. Bathing in thermal springs is recommended by doctors who treat all kinds of illnesses. These are effective therapeutic cures for stomach, vascular and heart diseases. They are prescribed to treat metabolic disorders.
5. The guide and transfer are included in the tour cost.
You can order the fascinating wellness tour on our site. We have specially selected cheap but reliable operators. The Yalova tour will be equally interesting for adults and children. So go on this tour with your family, friends, your soul mate or even alone. No matter who you travel with, the tour to the thermal resort will certainly be remembered as a positive experience.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Turkish hammam
• Thermal Hot Spring Resort
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Turkish hammam
✔ Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
✔ Guide services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.