Turkey is a huge chest with precious stones, and Istanbul is the most amazing jewelry. Let’s walk through beautiful and symbolic places:
– The fascinating journey of night Istanbul begins with the Palace Cape (Sarayburnu), stretching more than 4 km. It is situated on the picturesque shore of the Sea of Marmara. Once in this place the temples of Aphrodite, Artemis and Dionysius were raised. Now you can admire the majestic palace of the Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent – Topkapi, which offers spectacular panoramic views of both banks of Istanbul. One of the interesting places to be found here is Hurrem Sultan’s chambers;
– It is a “crime” to come to Istanbul and not to visit the Galatian Bridge! The most interesting part begins after the sunset. This is a peculiarity of the city. At night, the Galatian Tower is spectacularly lit with lights of all rainbow colors, and waves swing yachts and boats nearby. The atmosphere is very romantic, and the fish restaurants nearby offer tasty and full dinners;
– In order to enjoy all the delights of night entertainment, you should go to the noisy and cheerful area of Karaköy. Here life is busy and never boring! In addition to nightclubs, bars and restaurants, whose doors are always open, the area is home to many buildings of historical value;
– The next site is the Clock Tower. At this point, it is worth stopping to admire the delightful sixty-century city in the night lights;
– The Ortakyu district attracts tourists with an ancient mosque whose beauty can be enjoyed endlessly! Coming to this local Jerusalem, it is impossible to look away from the picturesque surroundings;
– Another area of sightseeing is Etiler. It is an elite and chic quarter, with many prestigious entertainment centres and gourmet restaurants on the streets;
– The Ulus Park is small and quiet. It lies on a hill where holding your breath, you will admire the spectacular view of the Asian part and the Bosphorus Bridge;
– And then the tourists go to Maslak Levent. It’s a popular neighborhood, and its business part would be luxurious enough to compete with Manhattan. It is overcrowded with elite skyscrapers that take your breath away;
– A visit to one of the most picturesque highlands of Chamlijai concludes the fascinating Istanbul Tour. It has become famous for its magnificent viewpoint in Asian part of Istanbul. It goes this way over the second Mehmed Fatih bridge.
On the way back, tourists will have an opportunity to admire the stunning view of the Bosphorus Bridge and the ancient walls of Constantinople.
This overnight tour will bring a lot of pleasure and will be remembered for a long time. Its cost includes services of an English-speaking guide, transportation in a comfortable bus, and a round-trip transfer. And during the trip, everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy the fragrant and delicious Turkish tea or coffee. Plunge into the magic of the Turkish night and feel like a true sultan or queen of the Ottoman Empire![:]
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Palace Cape (Saraiburnu)
• Galata Bridge
• Karakoy District
• Dolmabahce Clock Tower
• Otrakoy area
• District Etiler
• Mehmed Fatih Bridge
• Chamlydzha Hill
• Bridge over the Bosphorus
• Ancient Walls of Constantinople
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services”
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
[:ru]При себе иметь Паспорт;
Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.[:en]• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]