Following the Sultan’s Footsteps Tour will be particularly interesting to admirers of the history of the Ottoman Empire, especially, the time when there were conspiracies around the monarch, when warriors were willing to die for a prosperous state and the beauty of a woman. Many buildings which were constructed during the reign of the legendary Sultan Suleiman can still be found in Istanbul. In our country the monarch gained his fame thanks to the cult of the Turkish television series «Magnificent Century».
The Istanbul tour begins with a visit to the Hippodrome Square. In earlier centuries there were legendary races as well as bloody battles of gladiators. The square became notorious for being the site of numerous uprisings against the brutal regime of rulers. Although it retains its former name, it is often called in a different way, namely Sultanahmet Square. Nearby you can see iconic cultural monuments, including the famous Egyptian Obelisk, whose height astounds.
The next stop is the Topkapi Palace. According to the legend, it was here that the love of the Ottoman state’s leader and Roksolana emerged, which later became known as Khurrem Sultan. Topkapi Palace is considered one of the most visited museums in Turkey. You’ll see valuable artifacts telling the history of the great empire.
Tourists will visit the Blue Mosque, a place of worship for Istanbul and the whole country. The construction with six minarets is considered the center of pilgrimage for Muslims. It is rightly considered an outstanding example of Islamic and world architecture. Then tourists visit the Rocsolana Hamam which is another iconic place in the city of contrasts. It was built in the middle of the 16th century by the famous Master Sinan. Guests will be impressed not only with its architecture, but also its size. After all, the skilled Sinan built it especially for the beloved woman of Suleiman the First.
If you doubt whether to buy a valuable historical tour, here are seven reasons to take the decision right now:
– Tourist attractions and transfers are included in the cost;
– The services of a professional English-speaking guide who will tell the secrets of a great empire;
– Access to the historical centre of Istanbul and to places of worship, including the Serpent column and the German fountain;
– Unbelievable photos. By the way, photos taken in the historical part of Turkey will be worth gold;
– The tour takes one day, so you won’t have to pay for the hotel room;
– The tour is informative and will be of interest to everyone – adults and children;
– An affordable price.
You can book the Istanbul tour called “Follow the Sultan’s Footsteps” on our website. We have chosen tours only from proven operators. Enjoy it with your family, friends or go alone. Regardless of your company, we guarantee an exciting journey into the history of the Ottoman state.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Topkapı Palace
• Hagia Irene Church
• Pl. Hippodrome
• Blue Mosque
• Hagia Sophia Hippodrome
• Haseki Hurrem Sultan Hamam (From Outside)
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Guide services
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
[:ru]При себе иметь Паспорт;
Время трансфера от вашего отеля указано в Ваучере который высылается после бронирования экскурсии;
Транспорт на экскурсию следует ожидать на улице перед въездом в отель, у шлагбаума;
В случае задержки транспорта более чем на 15-20 минут, связывайтесь с оператором. имеются свободные места;
Младенцы сидят на руках у родителей. Для приобретения отдельного места в автобусе обратитесь к оператору.
Пляжные принадлежности, питьевую воду в дорогу;
Удобная одежда, головной убор, солнечные очки, удобная обувь, крема от / для загара;
Деньги для оплаты дополнительных услуг и всевозможных покупок
На ранние экскурсии заказывайте Завтрак (ланч пакет) в отеле.[:en]• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.[:]