Visit to Bosporus is an obligatory part of any tourist program in Istanbul. The Gulf is called the soul of the city and its most lively «street». Every day more than 130 cruise ships and cargo ships, ferries, water taxis, etc. cross the gulf. No wonder, local people call Bosporus – İstanbul Boğazı – meaning Istanbul Bay. Experienced travellers know that the best way to end a busy day in Istanbul is to walk through the Bosphorus at night and have dinner on a boat.
As night falls, the city changes. So does the Bosphorus. We invite you to admire the views of the Night Metropolis and have a pleasant time on the ship, to breathe fresh evening sea air and to immerse yourself in Turkish culture.
The transfer is included in the tour price. A comfortable bus will pick you up at the hotel in the evening and bring you there after the trip.
Take warm things with you. In the evening, the cold wind sometimes blows in the bay. You can admire the views from the outer deck with comfort.
You will rediscover the palaces, mosques, bridges and other sights that you saw during the day. The city authorities are concerned to ensure that the best tourist facilities have spectacular illumination.
The images of night Istanbul will adorn your photo album and will elicit a lot of fascinating comments in the social networks.
The show-program «Turkish Night» is waiting for you including dances of different regions of Turkey, performances of dolls Ashuk and Mashuk, belly dances performed by oriental beauties. You will immerse yourself more deeply in Turkish culture, in the soul of its people.
A tasty and full dinner with cold snacks, salad and a main dish of your choice will allow you to relax and fill yourself with power. Non-alcoholic beverages are not limited in the menu. Alcohol can be offered at an additional fee.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by regions
• Arrival at “KILLOS BEACH”
• Free time
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Yacht trip
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.