Kilyos is the ideal place to relax, to walk along the beach, to stay alone or to have a family picnic.
If you are tired of the countless sights and want to take a break from the Istanbul bustle and the heat, come with us to the Kilyos Beach. It is a special place for local residents who consider the city’s beaches polluted and prefer having rest in this clean area.
The name Kilyos or Kumköy is translated as a «village of sand». Sandy, gradually deepening bottom makes the place different from others as there aren’t many sandy beaches in Turkey.
In ancient times, Kilyos was a fishing village. During the Roman Empire and Byzantium, it was a city. Today it belongs to the area of Saryier in the European part of Istanbul.
Kilyos became popular in the 1970s. At that time, the city of Istanbul closed its beaches on the shores of the Marmara Sea and the Bosphorus due to the pollution. The citizens looked for a new resting place and noticed Kilyos. Since then it has been included in the list of the most popular Istanbul beaches.
There are two types of beaches in the village:
– «club» rest with active day entertainment and bustling night parties with DJs;
– beaches for a quiet family holiday.
The coastline extends for 7 km. The water in the Black Sea warms up to +26°C. You can swim and sunbathe there for your pleasure all day long.
We will go to the Non Stop Beach, a beach that many people in Istanbul call ideal for rest.
A sunlounger and an umbrella are included in the price of the tour. There are changing rooms and showers at the beach, and you can freely use them if necessary.
There are rescue workers, so you don’t have to worry about your safety or the safety of children at sea. Local cafés and bars serve tasty food which you can order any time. Kilyos is famous for fish dishes.
If you get tired of sunbathing, you can play volleyball on the beach, ride a banana, kayak, or a water bike.
Time spent on the Kilyos beach will be remembered as one of the most pleasant moments of the trip to Istanbul.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by regions
• Arrival at “KILLOS BEACH”
• Free time
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Beach entrance ticket
✔ Shdeck chair and umbrella
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.