Tours in Kemer are in great demand due to their variety. In the resort city there are entertainments for all tastes. The fans of active rest can order diving tours or riding the cable car on Mount Tahtali. If you prefer a quiet pastime, you can walk around Kemer with a guide. You will enjoy magnificent landscapes and views of the Mediterranean Sea. We offer group and individual tours, so everyone will find a suitable option.
The catalogue contains an impressive list of tours. All popular tours are collected on our website. For example:
- underwater diving, to explore the local caves and get to know the marine inhabitants of Turkey;
- Jeep safari;
- Fishing in the best nibble places;
- Hammam. You visit a real Turkish bath with a unique services;
- Paragliding. This a jump from the Taurus Mountains which opens a bird’s eye view of the city;
- Visiting the dolphinarium;
- A boat ride (a yacht rental);
- A fascinating picnic in the company of your friends or relatives.
We also offer historical tours. Kemer is a city with a rich history. Accompanied by a guide, tourists will visit the ancient part of the town and learn a lot of useful information. They will get acquainted with the history of the city, its culture and traditions.
Please note that only the best tours at an affordable price are available on the website. We have selected top organizers for our clients.
The detailed tour descriptions are available on our website. Choose and go on a fascinating journey!
The Turkish resort is famous for its landmarks. In the morning you can enjoy pebble and sandy beaches, and in the afternoon or in the evening you can walk around the city and its surroundings. These are the main attractions of Kemer:
- Faselis, an ancient city in the vicinity.
- Dolusu Aquapark. It is called the most extreme one in Turkey, because there are roller coasters that take your breath away and spike your adrenaline.
- Tahtali Cable Road. Nearby there are observation areas offering a beautiful view on vegetation and the coast.
- Waikiki Store. If you like shopping, you will come here and will be surprised with a huge assortment of clothes at a reasonable price.
- Moonlight Park. It is one of the most popular places in the city, because here you can have a great rest during the day and night.
- The Beldibi Caves, which are located in the middle of the coniferous forest.
- A busy market in Kemer.
- The ethnographic park «Yoruk».
You won’t be bored. Top entertainment and historical tours will not leave even demanding tourists indifferent, as confirmed by a large number of positive reviews. You can order them staying at home. Please use the convenient online enquiry form. We will find a suitable time for you, including the day of your call.