If you want to take a break from the noise and buzz of the crowded resort, it is time to go sea fishing in Antalya. Both avid professionals and beginners, as well as children, except the youngest ones, can join the tour. This is a great opportunity for an exciting time with family.
Having come to this hospitable country on holiday, you should not limit yourself to passive beach rest and traditional excursions to the popular sights. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to try yourselves in sea fishing from the yacht. This is not a passive seat with a fishing rod by the river bank, but a real adventure filled with excitement and adrenaline.
If you are not a fan of fishing, you can simply enjoy the journey, admire the scenic views, sunbathe on the deck and swim in crystal clear water away from the crowds of tourists. The team will have a Russian-speaking guide who will tell a lot of interesting facts about the country and fishing – traditional for the Turkish coast.
– No special permit or license is required for fishing in Turkey;
– The boat trip route may vary slightly depending on the nibble;
– Remember to bring sunscreens, a hat, a swimsuit and a towel;
– a professional photographer who works on board the yacht will make spectacular shots of the brightest moments of the holiday (photos are paid separately).
At the appointed time, guests are picked up from the hotels and taken to the port on a comfortable bus. On board the recreational yacht, a brief instruction is given and breakfast is served. You will be provided with the necessary fishing tackle and bait, and the beginners will be shown how to use the spinning and the fishing rod.
The vessel goes out into open sea and constantly changes the location in search of fish places. The stop in one place usually lasts for 15-20 minutes, then the fish shoal migrates. The captain knows his homeland perfectly, and the ship is equipped with an echo sounding system to detect the largest concentration of fish in the water. So a good nibble and rich fish catch is guaranteed even to beginners.
Grouper, sea bass, mullet, mackerel, palamut, red mullet are found in the waters of the Mediterranean. Octopus and squid are often caught on the hook. The most ambitious fishermen dream is to catch a shark, but this is unlikely because tourists are not given enough bait to attract dangerous predators.
Traditional fishing is impossible without outdoor picnic, and sea voyage is not the exception. From the obtained trophies, the chef will make delicious dishes in addition to your dinner. At the end of the tour, the yacht arrives at the port and guests are transported to hotels.
Book this sea fishing tour from Antalya on our website. It is a great option to diversify beach holidays, to test your power, to sharpen your skills and just to spend time in the company of gambling people sharing the same hobbies. We offer profitable prices and careful support for the whole period of your holidays in Turkey.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the port of Antalya
• Fishing instruction and fishing rods issuance
• 3-4 hours free time for fishing, swimming and relaxation
• Return to hotels
Transfer from and to the hotel
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Any drinks during the tour
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.