The dolphinarium tour from Side is a great opportunity for family holidays and acquaintance with magnificent sea animals. You can not only admire them and enjoy the show with them, but you can also swim together and take pictures of them. The trip is suitable for tourists of any age.
The dolphinarium is located next to Sealanya Sea Park, which occupies an area of 50 km². This entertainment complex is the largest and unique marine mammal demonstration centre in the country.
This part of the tour lasts for a half an hour. The swimming pool and outdoor scenes provide a special atmosphere. The audience area is semi-circular and protected by a canopy. For the safety of visitors there are metal fences and observation of staff.
Sea lions are incredibly intelligent, have a great memory, understand instructions perfectly and are capable of training. These animals are very agile, able to perform amazing acrobatic tricks.
This part of the program lasts for an hour. Dolphins are deservedly considered to be among the smartest animals on the planet. They’re incredibly clever and perfectly capable of training. A performance with them would be interesting at any age.
Many people know the concept of dolphin therapy. It’s an unconventional method of psychotherapy that can improve a person’s health and well-being. This requires the interaction of a dolphin and a person in play form or the performance of special exercises. Dolphin therapy has done amazing things from the first time. People have improved memory and focus, motor skills and coordination. Negative emotional background is replaced by a positive one. Sleep is improved, circadian rhythm is normalized.
This service is proposed in Sealanya Park. Please send your request in advance.
The cost of tickets to the dolphinarium depends on the age:
– a free pass for infants under 3 years of age;
– €15 for a 4-9 year-old child ticket;
– the entrance fee for 9-year-olds and adults is €20.
Apart from the standard services, additional facilities are available. You can swim with sea seals for an additional fee. It costs €50.
You can also swim with dolphins. The price of this service is €100. Children as young as four can also communicate with these incredible mammals. At the age of 4-7, swimming in a pool with dolphins is permitted only in conjunction with an adult. Life vests are provided for safety. There’s a special program for people who can’t swim. It is recommended to plan the event beforehand, to buy a ticket at least a half an hour, since the number of seats is limited.
Another additional possibility is to take pictures with dolphinarium inhabitants. You can do this after the show.
On our website you can book the dolphinarium tour from Side. The price of the tour includes a round-trip transfer, a show of dolphins and sea lions, and a guiding service.
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region;
• Arrival at the dolphinarium;
• Sea Lion Show (30 minutes);
• Dolphin Show (60 minutes);
• Optional: photo or swimming with dolphins;
• Return to hotels.
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket to the Aquarium
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
✘ Any drinks during the excursion
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.