DoluSu is a modern water park in Kemer that has been in operation since 2015. It is built next to the village of Kirish in the open air and offers a lot of water entertainment for children and adults. It will bring a lot of pleasure and incredible experience, which will remain in memory for a long time.
In total 17 slides are available for adults (up from 1.3 m). In most of them, children are allowed to ride from the age of 7. From the age of 10, the roller coaster is available: Rocket – closed capsule, speed 80 km/h and almost steep pipe; Tornado – descent on a special inflatable 2-seater raft, passing steep lines, and at the finish – whirlpool.
The most exciting water attraction is Slip Fly. It consists of 2 parallel slides, which are accelerated up to 29 km/h and get on a trampoline, from a height of 7 m diving into a pool 4.5 m deep. This entertainment is available only from 15 years old.
The themes and types of recreation in the water park are varied. The attractions are decorated on the basis of Turkish fairy tales. Here you can get on an interesting inflatable raft in the mouth of a cyclops, or drive on a wave-like descent, compete with others at speeds or choose a slow slide in complete darkness.
In a large entertainment complex you can not only ride on a slide, but also swim in a wave pool, artificial river on an inflatable boat or in the sea, there is a way to the beach. There’s also an aquarium with Mediterranean fish and sea seals. And of course there’s a separate pool with real dolphins. You can swim in it for an extra fee.
The park has 5 slides for children up to 7 years old, surrounded by fountains and a separate pool. For babies the speed will be minimal – up to 4-7 km/h. There are recreational areas for parents with sun beds.
To ensure that the day is filled with positive emotions, tourists should consider a few simple rules:
– You can ride on a roller coaster up to 120 kg.
– When entering the bathing area, swimming wear and special shoes for the slippery wet surface must be worn. Everyday clothes are not acceptable.
– You can’t bring your food to the park.
– Children under the age of 12 can only visit this place with their parents.
It is not recommended to ride on water slides for pregnant women, people with heart problems and open wounds. It could be dangerous for health.
You should bring some money or a card for current expenses, a towel, sunglasses and a sunscreen. To capture incredible emotions not only in memory, but also in photos or videos, you need a smartphone or a camera.
Personal belongings can be left in a special safe. There are locker rooms and shower cabins.
DoluSu park works every day from 10 to 16 hours.
On our website you can not only check the prices, but also book this unforgettable tour to DoluSu in Kemer. The tour includes insurance, round-trip transfer and lunch in the fast food restaurant. Tourists are picked up from hotels. A comfortable bus with air conditioning awaits the participants of the tour.[:]
• Collection of tourists from hotels by region
• Arrival at the water park “Dolu Su Park”
• Free time at the water park
• End of the excursion / pick up on the bus
• Arrival at the hotel
✔ Transfer from and to the hotel
✔ Air-conditioned bus
✔ Entrance ticket to dolu Su water park
✘ Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc…)
✘ Lunch and drinks
• Have your passport with you;
• The pick-up time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the excursion;
• Transport for the excursion should be expected on the street before entering the hotel, at the gate;
• In case of transport delay for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
• Babies sit in the arms of their parents. To purchase a separate seat on the bus, contact the operator.
• Beach accessories, drinking water on the road;
• Comfortable clothes, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, sunblock / sunscreen.;
• Money to pay for additional services and all kinds of purchases
• For early excursions, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel.